Responsible Gambling Policy
Gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing you should know how much time and money you can afford to spend. Make sure gambling does not become a problem in your life and you do not lose control of your play.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- When you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
- Set a time limit in advance
- Consider setting a spending limit in advance
- Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset
- Balance gambling with other activities
- Don't drink or take drugs when gambling
If you have ever been worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results, please try our quick self assessment test.
If you would like information about gambling, including how to gamble safely, visit the Gamble Aware website.
If you or someone you know has been affected by gambling you can contact Gamcare on 0808 8020133 or by visiting the GamCare website.
A session duration reminder feature within the casino software informs you how long you have been playing. You can select reminders to be displayed in increments, up to a maximum of 3 hours. You can enable or disable the reminder feature any time through the casino software. Please contact the casino support team to discuss how to set a session reminder.
Daily, Weekly and Monthly deposit limits can be set on your account.
If you feel that you would benefit from setting your own deposit limits, you can do this by contacting the casino support team by telephone to discuss the options.
Please note that should you wish to increase your limits again or remove them completely, this will not be effective immediately. Only after 24 hours has lapsed will increased limits be available.
Take a Break period
If you would like assistance with managing your level of play at the casino or seeking a short break from gambling, UK Casino Club offers an option to take a break.
- A period of 24 hours, 48 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks or 6 weeks
- On expiration of the cooling-off period your account will be re-activated.
Should you feel this could be the most appropriate action for you to take, please contact our casino support team by telephone to discuss implementation of this measure.
Should you feel you have a gambling problem and require a long term or permanent restriction, we offer a Self–Exclusion option.
- A period of between 6 months and 5 years
- Exclusion on a specified casino account or across any other accounts held.
- On expiration of the specified self-exclusion period you may request for your account to be re-activated* after a 24 hour cooling off period by calling the support team.
- Prevention of activity on newly opened accounts** if self-excluded.
Please note that once a self-exclusion request has been applied, we will not be able to reverse this decision. You are advised to carefully consider this decision before committing to a self-exclusion and discuss your situation with a gambling help group if you are in any doubt.
In order to initiate a Self-Exclusion period due to a gambling problem, please contact our casino support team by telephone to discuss implementation of this measure.
Should you decide to enter a self-exclusion period, please ensure that you self-exclude at any other gambling operators, where you may also hold accounts. Doing so will assist to maximise the effectiveness of your exclusion.
* Should UK Casino Club deem it unwise or unhealthy for the Gaming Account to be re-opened it will be closed permanently at the sole discretion of UK Casino Club.
** Although we make every effort to ensure new accounts are identified as self-excluded, we respectfully ask that self-excluded account holders refrain from attempting to open new accounts. This is as we cannot be responsible for allowing gaming activity if you deliberately attempt to circumvent our systems.
Casino play at UK Casino Club is available only to persons older than 18 years of age. It is illegal for minors to play at this online casino under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to perform electronic age verification checks and to also request personal identification documentation at any stage in order to ensure the prohibition of play by minors.
Anyone using the casino software who is found to be under the age of 18 will have all game play voided and any winnings forfeited. We may also report them to the relevant authorities.
We recommend the following 3rd party programs to restrict children from accessing inappropriate websites.
Conditions of Play
Make sure you follow the terms and conditions of play in our casino. You can access our terms and conditions any time by clicking here.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx
UK Casino Club holds customer funds in a separate account, whereby they remain distinct from the company's daily operations, but still form part of the designated assets in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
UK Casino Club also conducts weekly reconciliation of its accounts, and submits full reconciliation details to the UK Gambling Commission on a monthly basis.
You will be notified before making a deposit if UK Casino Club has made any changes to how we provide protection of customer funds.